Southern Isles® Lanolin Oil with Vitamin E is a highly effective protectant and moisturizer for multiple usage, such as hair treatment, body oil and bath oil. It can also be used to nourish and rejuvenate our nails, remove makeup without irritation; apply to diaper rash, dry skin, itchy skin, rough feet.
Lanolin Oil is useful for Reducing Signs of Aging, as some signs of aging are simply due to dry or undernourished skin.
How to use :
- Skin Care - Use regularly wherever required. It rehydrates, controls and retains skin moisture, and leaves the skin smooth, soft and fresh-looking.
- Hair Care - Apply a small amount to clean and damp hair from root to tip before blow drying or styling.
- Remove makeup - Apply with cotton wool, it can be used to remove makeup without irritation.
- Bath - Adding a little to the bath helps care for delicate skin.
- Massage Oil - Apply the Lanolin oil on damp skin after taking a shower or bath. Massage the oil into skin until it is absorbed.
Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Acetate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Acetate, Oleyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rashes appear. Keep away from children.
Store in a cool dry place between 5-30°C away from sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.
150 ml / bottle ; 6 bottles / pack
Made in New Zealand