Insect Repellent with Lavender Essential Oil, 20% Picaridin
Southern Isles® Insect Repellent with Lavender Essential Oil is a must-have for anyone who loves spending time outdoors without being bothered by pesky mosquitoes, flies, and other biting insects. Our unique formula, infused with pure lavender essential oil from our lavender farm, harnesses the natural repellent properties of lavender to effectively deter insects. The addition of 20% picaridin makes our insect repellent a powerful solution to fight disease-carrying mosquitoes. Unlike other harsh insect repellents, our deet-free formula is gentle on skin and clothing, making it ideal for the entire family to use.
With a single application, our insect repellent can provide up to 8 hours of long-lasting protection. Whether you're camping, hiking, or simply enjoying the great outdoors, Southern Isles Insect Repellent is the ultimate solution for outdoor enthusiasts seeking a safe, effective, and natural mosquito repellent.
- Up to 8 hours protection
- 20% Picaridin
- Convenient size
- Pregnancy friendly
- Fragrance-free - Natural Lavender Aroma
Hydroxyethyl Isobutyl Piperidine Carboxylate, PEG-8, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, Alcohol Denat, Water.
How to use:
- Apply the repellent only to exposed skin or clothing.
- To apply the spray repellent on your face, first apply it to your hands and then rub it onto your face.
- Do not apply the repellent underneath clothing as it can increase the amount of repellent that is absorbed into your skin.
- Do NOT spray the repellent on your face, in your ears, near your eyes or mouth.
- Do NOT spray the repellent on wounds, open cuts, or irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using if you get a rash or irritation.
- If you're outside for a long time or sweating heavily, you may need to apply more repellent.
- If using both sunscreen and repellent, apply sunscreen first, let it dry, then apply the repellent.
Made in New Zealand