Lavender Essential Oil
The most important ingredient in aromatherapy is lavender essential oil. Lavender essential oils are the only essential oils used for massage and bath products and inhalation therapy. They have a unique ability to penetrate deep into the body's tissues and stimulate the nervous system. Lavender has been shown to help with depression, anxiety, insomnia, stress, and other conditions. It also helps promote healthy skin and hair.
Southern Isles Lavender Essential Oil is straight from our lavender farm(20,000 Lavender plants) - We grow, and bottle lavender essential oil.
Enjoy the relaxing scent of lavender with Southern Isles® Lavender Essential Oil.
- Antidepressant properties
- Anxiety relief
- Skin care benefits
- Hair conditioning
- Pet-safe essential oils (when used sparingly and in the proper concentration)
- Promotes hair growth and prevents further hair loss
- Helps eyelashes grow longer and thicker
100% Extracted Lavender Oil
How to use :
- Diffuser - Place around 7 drops to candle burner or vaporizer.
- Massage - Mix 10 drops with at least 15ml vegetable oil to use for massage.
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rashes appear. Keep away from children.
Store in a cool dry place between 5-30°C away from sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.
15 ml / bottle ; 3 bottles / pack
Made in New Zealand