Manuka Honey UMF® 10+
Enzergen® Manuka Honey UMF® 10+ is renowned for its unique properties, it is unique to New Zealand. Honey is more than just a natural sweetener. Historically, it is known to have medicinal properties. The unique antibacterial activity of Manuka honey sets it apart as one of nature’s wonder foods. This special honey can be used as a delicious mix with food.
- UMF Licence # 2199
- UMF is a quality trademark that represents the purity and quality of Mānuka Honey.
- 263+MG indicates that honey contains at least 263 mg/kg methylglyoxal.
- To boost healthy individual’s immunity system.
- With antibacterial rating, antioxidant, antiinflammatory and prebiotic.
- Maintenance of good health.
- Prevent stomach problems (acid reflux, gastritis, diarrhea, ulcers and fungal infections.)
- Efficient for wound dressing.
- Delicious unique flavour.
- Manuka Honey (UMF® 10+)
- No Added sugar, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- You can take it directly, spread on bread or mixed with drinks as an alternative to sugar.
- Not recommended for infants under the age of 12 months.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Keep the cap tightly closed.
500 gm / jar
Product of New Zealand