Omega-3 1000mg Fish Oil, 300 capsules
Enzergen® Omega-3 Fish Oil Capsule is a natural source of marine Omega-3 essential fatty acids from deep sea, cold water fish. It contains two kinds of Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Scientific studies show that omega-3 is involved in virtually every biological function in the human body, especially the brain and heart. High-quality fish oil supplementation may help an individual to maintain a healthy lifestyle and general well-being.
- Support blood sugar stability
- Alleviate depression symptoms
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduced risk of coronary heart disease
- Alleviate common menopause-related problems
Fish Oil 1,000 mg (Equivalent to Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides 300 mg, Equivalent to Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180 mg, Equivalent to Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120 mg), Contains Vitamin E as an antioxidant and Encapsulation aids
Manufactured in New Zealand from select local and imported ingredients
- Adults and children above 12 years of age: 1 to 2 capsules per day.
- Children from 5 - 12 years old take maximum of 1 capsule per day (pierce or squeeze and mix into food/drink).
Store in a cool dry place below 30°C away from sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.
Marine products should be used with caution by those who suffer from seafood allergies.
300 capsules/ bottle
Product of New Zealand