A great way to start the day!
Want to eat healthy but short on time in the morning?
Only few minutes,
Make a difference to your day with simple and healthy breakfast dish.
Time: 10 mins
1 bread slices
1 small banana
100 ml milk
2 tsp manuka honey
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Roll each slice of bread flat with a rolling pin and cut off the crusts.
- In a bowl, beat together the milk and egg until well combined.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of manuka honey and desired amount of milk and egg mixture on each slice of bread.
- Place banana along one end of slice of bread and roll up.
- Dip the roll-up in egg and milk mixture and bake in the oven for 5 minutes until all sides are golden brown.
- Serve with some manuka honey or chocolate sauce and enjoy!